1. Product availability is confirmed by email within the order processing period informed once an order request is placed.
If a product is not in stock, the client will be informed of the approximate time for production and shipping of the item.
Custom designs take longer and production timing will be determined by each project’s requirements. Once the item is shipped, delivery time varies depending on location and local shipping services. During normal circumstances orders are delivered within 5 to 10 business days in North America and 15 to 20 business days in other worldwide locations. It may take longer depending on the destination country’s Customs procedures and postal services.
2. All prices on this website are in US Dollars. The amount charged will be the amount in USD that will be converted into your currency according to the exchange rate of the payment date. The retail prices listed on this website include Canadian federal and provincial taxes (charged only when items are delivered to Canadian addresses). They do not include any Customs charges or taxes from other countries that may be charges when the order arrives at a foreign destination.
3. Marciacormel.com ships all orders to the address specified at the time of purchase. We request clients to provide correct delivery address information, as we will not be responsible for shipments not delivered due to an incorrect address provided on the order form.
4. All exchanges or claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. Eligible returns must be prepaid and returned to the address informed by marciacormel.com in order to be accepted. Please check or request information on our “Shipping and Returns” policy for more information.
5. We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our Web site at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our website, or to update product information at any time.
6. Marciacormel.com is not responsible for any misuse of the products or information contained on this website.
7. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.